Whether you are an entrepreneur, an individual, or a corporate, you need to sell your product or service in the market as it generates revenue that keeps your cash box ringing. This, in other words, construes that any business needs a platform that can effectively connect it with the prospective buyers as well as the sellers.
For instance, the company A produces the product X that requires Y as its main ingredient. Now, Y is available only in some particular places. So, A is a seller in one hand and a buyer on the other. But, the crux is that A has the core competence of manufacturing X and NOT on sourcing the best of Y at a competitive price.
It is important to mention here that there is no longer a seller’s market. It’s the buyers who make or break your fortune in the business. What you have on offer, therefore, cannot get priority over what exactly the customers want. In short, any business has to create value for the customers for sustaining in the market and thus needs a platform where buyers and sellers can freely interface.
Key features of the best platform:
- Speed saves your time and also, gives you a marketing edge over the competition.
- Easy registration works wonder by eliminating the possible data theft.
- Easy navigation works in your favour for finding both the buyers and sellers quickly.
- Fee structure or the commission structure must fit into your budget of being there.
- Authenticity of the listings, services, and others give you the genuine leads for closing a sale or a purchase.
- Encryption logo (the padlock at the browser) must be visible.
Like the five fingers of one’s hand, all the platforms do not offer services at par. Choose your partner for any business carefully for letting your investments fructify.