If you care for your BMW, servicing the vehicle regularly is crucial. Routine maintenance checks and services ensure better performance and increased longevity of your BMW. Regular servicing also confirms that your car is safe to drive. It confirms that the vehicle is operating at its optimal level.
What Does Servicing Mean?
BMW servicing Essex generally involves an oil change, fluid checks, and inspection of tires and brakes. This is very important for your on-road safety and convenience. Many people will only go for servicing after a problem arises, which is not a good practice. Servicing your BMW on time will help to prevent things like engine failure and other major issues, which are very expensive to repair.
Servicing According To Needs
The topmost reason to take your BMW for servicing is to ensure your and your passenger’s safety. Service your BMW according to the factory’s scheduled maintenance schedule.
- An oil change is an eminent part of the servicing. It will ensure that your car’s engine is getting the right amount of lubrication. It also prevents the engine from getting overheated.
- Over time, your BMW might start leaking fluids. During routine maintenance, experienced car servicing technicians from BMW servicing Essex will thoroughly check your car for leaks and repair them quickly.
You might miss a few things even if you inspect your BMW regularly. Thus, always ensure your car is checked by a certified professional.
When To Get Your Car Serviced?
Different types of services should be done on your BMW to ensure that it gives its optimal performance. The type of service your BMW needs would depend on when it was last serviced and how many miles it has run since the last service.
Proper servicing is very crucial to increase the lifespan of your car. Your car will need the given services on every milestone:
- Every 10,000 miles- Once your BMW has driven 10,000 miles, it will need basic factory-scheduled maintenance. This servicing will include an oil change, windshield wiper replacement, fluid top-off, and safety inspections.
- Every 30,000 miles- It will include the same services as above, along with additional services like brake inspection, control arm inspection, reapplication of grease on the required points, and a complete digital diagnosis.
- Every 60,000 miles- This check is quite similar to the 30,000-mile services, along with rust inspection, examination of boots under the car for leakages, parking brake lining, and various other safety checks.
Procrastination is never a good idea when it comes to BMW servicing. If you want to enhance the performance and life of your beloved car, it is crucial that you do the right servicing on time by an experienced mechanic who specializes in BMW care and maintenance.